Mann Ki Baat 87th Episode: 1st radio programme after winning 5 states assembly polls
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the monthly radio programme 87th 'Mann Ki Baat' Episode on Sunday. This is PM Modi's first radio programme after winning assembly polls in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Manipur and Goa.
Highlights of PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat:
- India is taking massive steps towards economic progress. India is now thinking big and working to realise that vision.
- Indian exports crossing USD 400 billion has filled us with pride, it signifies the country's potential & capability.
- New products from India is exported to new destinations, 'Made in India' products are now more visible abroad.
- When every Indian becomes vocal for local then it does not take long for local products to go global.
- I applaud our farmers, youngsters, MSMEs.
- Earlier it was believed only big people could sell products to the Government but the GeM Portal has changed this, illustrating the spirit of a New India.
- In the recently concluded Padma awards, you must have seen Baba Sivananda, everybody was surprised by looking at his vigour and fitness. His health is a topic of discussion in the country. He has a passion for Yoga.
- One of the encouraging trends in recent years is the rise and success of several start-ups and enterprises in the AYUSH sector.
- How many of us know about a fair in the coastal part of Gujarat which is a manifestation of a spirit of Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat!
- I feel honoured to have gone to the Panch Teerth associated with Dr Ambedkar. I would also urge you all to visit these inspiring places.
- Let us further girl child education and strengthen women empowerment.
- My dear countrymen, this time too in 'Mann Ki Baat' we talked on many topics. Many festivals are lined up next month. Navratri is only a few days away. In Navratri, we practice fasting, perform sadhana of Shakti, worship Shakti…that is, our traditions teach us celebration and restraint as well.
- Sanyam and Tap are also a festival for us, which is why Navratri has always been very special for all of us. There is also the festival of Gudi Padwa on the very first day of Navratri.
- Easter also comes in April and the holy days of Ramadan are also starting. Let us celebrate our festivals by including everyone together, strengthening India's diversity… this is our collective desire.
- That’s all this time in 'Mann Ki Baat'. I will see you again next month with new topics.